Pages

Thursday 10 September 2015

2, A new addition to the family


So here we are at AK and loading up the chassis and other bits and bobs.

I ordered basically a rolling chassis in kit form - I was originally going to get the rolling chassis made for me but then decided to man up and d it myself.

I am buy no means a professional mechanic, nor do I have vast experience in cars or building them.



The guys at AK kindly helped haul it all onto the trailer - and to be honest there wasn't that much room left on it - suprising given the size of the dam thing!  The back of the car had some of the seats down and we were struggling for room - bare this in mind if you are collecting one!  A couple of sturdy ratchet straps later and we were off.

P.S. remember to take some 4"x4" posts to rest the car on!



Will mine ever look like this?????


So here we are home at last - and all lugged into the garage. The double garage felt small all of a sudden!


All the boxes and packets all need tidying up!  can hardly move!


No comments:

Post a Comment