Pages

Friday 11 September 2015

7, Bits n Pieces

I have found that I have number of brackets that I currently have no idea what they are for!  I have managed to find what some of them are from other blogs and photo streams etc.....but what the hell are these?


I honestly have no idea - so mail sent to Jon for identification!  We will wait and see what these are.

So - apparently the brackets are for the front overriders - makes sense (thanks Craig via Cobra Facebook!) I don't think ill be fitting these as I'm not intending to have any shiny bits.....I want to leave the curves!  We will see what it looks like when all together and finally decide.
The other fibre glass bit - still a mystery!

Ahh ok - now I find out what it is - seems obvious now!  there is a massive hole in the driver footwell and this piece covers it - I think you can't get the body on with it in place due to the latest chassis - so needs sticking back on when possible.

N.B. i did sick the panel back in - but then the chassis won't fit in as it clashes....so I am going to fill it with the panel but set in so the body can come on and off....otherwise I can't paint it etc as it will either have a hole or be stuck on!

No comments:

Post a Comment