Pages

Saturday 20 August 2016

23. Lights

So lights......I went for the p700 ones as I like the three pointed star....i got mine from SVC as it isn't too far from me - I also bought the other lights here also.

I looked at the LED ones and flatter shaped ons but none looked as nice as the standard ones so some more money was spent.

I used the rubber gaskets to mark out the holes to drill.....unfortunately I put the bloody thing back-to-front so the were in the wrong place...bit more filler required!!!


 As for fog and reverse - well what to do - they have to be 'E' marked so it limits the choice somewhat. No fancy slim line LED ones for me!...well not yet anyway ;)

So I bought the 'attractive' massive square things...I then made up some brackets that go underneath the body  - if I was to remove them (not that you would) then it would leave the car bottom clean of any marks.  So now just to route the wires into the boot from underneath and should be done.






No comments:

Post a Comment